Do you find yourself with a high click-through rate but low low conversions? Here are some of the common reasons why you may experience this.
- You are raking for keywords that are not relevant to your landing pages.
- Your landing pages are poorly designed and therefore may look spammy.
- You have a good looking website that does not cater for your visitors,
- You pages make it difficult for visitors to get the information or service they need.
- You have too many call-to-actions confusing the user.
- You are focusing your design on the wrong things.
- Your website is taking too long to load.
Well, these are only some of the things that may be going on with your website. Always ask your self – what is the point of having a website; and make sure your landing page is inline with your answer.